Google Adwords & Pay Per Click Services
People in the marketplace working with Google Adwords are not playing around. Over 95% of Google’s $90 billion of annual revenue comes from Adwords. Combine this and over 1 billion million companies are investing in this. If you have come across the page you might be serious and might be looking for Google Ads, PPC services, SEO company, or Digital Marketing Services, No worries you are in the right place. Brandchanakya is the most proficient digital marketing company in Udaipur, Rajasthan excelled in providing Search Engine Marketing Services in Udaipur. It’s no kidding growing your business through where the power lies (online) and the fastest way is via PPC, digital marketing services.
WHAT IS GOOGLE ADWORDS?
Google Adwords, AKA Google ads is the pay-per-click online advertising platform to drive more traffic to your website, increase your sales and grow your business. Companies pay in the market to have their website ranked on the top of the results page, based on keywords. Since advertisers have to pay per click, it is the biggest revenue source for Google.
It says pay-per-click, so it is a better and faster way to put forward your brand image in the market, this method is totally performance-based, in simple words you only pay for the number of clicks on your ad, if there are none, you don’t have to pay anything. Google AdWords is a place for auction, the marketers bid on the keyword most relatable to their products and services and drive users to their business, and the highest bid wins.
People are always trying to invest their money anywhere else they see the potential, but why not invest in your own business? Why not invest in more sales? The world is completely living, eating, and even drinking virtually. So, either you can get up and fall out in even less than an hour or increase your sales by the end of it. Continue reading for more information on the topic. It will help you gain in-depth knowledge of Google AdWords.
GOOGLE ADWORDS REALLY WORK?
Yes, depending upon the relevance and competitiveness in the market for the keyword you put your money on writes your profit or loss statement. You have to be selective about the keywords that would actually make conversions to your company, Adwords have given very effective results as long as businesses don’t waste money on the wrong keyword, or write weak, low CTR ads, etc.
Once you have entered the auction, Google looks for two key factors to determine your ad position: Maximum Bid and your Quality Score.
AD POSITION/RANK = CPC BID * QUALITY SCORE
The quality score actually goes hand in hand with CPC, quality score is the matrix that determines the relevance and usefulness of your ad to the user which comprises CPC, relevance, and landing page. The higher your Quality Score, the better.
|ADVERTISERS||MAX BID||QUALITY SCORE||AD RANK|
The position of the ad is how high on the page, the advertisement will be displayed. Quality score is only a portion of the advertisement positioning process.
CPC: COST PER CLICK
This is the bidding you will pay for every click on your AdWord according to your maximum bid or ‘the highest amount you are willing to pay for your ad rank.’
HOW GOOGLE CALCULATES THE CPC?
YOUR PRICE = THE AD RANK OF THE PERSON BELOW YOU/YOUR QUALITY SCORE + $0.01
|ADVERTISERS||MAX BID||QUALITY SCORE||AD RANK||ACTUAL CPC|
|Advertiser I||$2||10||20||16/10 + $0.01 = $1.61|
|Advertiser II||$4||4||16||10/10 + $0.01 = $ 0.01|
|Advertiser III||$6||2||10||8/2 + $0.01 = $ 4.01|
|Advertiser IV||$8||1||8||Highest CPC|
As you know Google Adwords is the largest platform to reach where the most targeted audience lies and drive them to your products and services through pay-per-click networks.
WHAT ARE GOOGLE AD NETWORKS?
Google Adwords allows businesses to target two main networks namely search network and display network.
On the search network, when you bid your advertisement is shown next to the search results. This is a group of search-related websites and apps where ads can appear. The paid search results usually appear on the top or bottom of the page and they have a small ad icon next to them.
The display network targeting allows businesses to decide what or when the ad should be shown according to the ideal features to the ideal audience that is related to your business.
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- Don’t spend a lot of money, it will be a pure wastage, set your budget and then move on.
- Do not get overcomplicated and confused. The Google Adword is complex, you may get lost in it but snap out it immediately and keep it simple.
- Be patient while investing in Google Adwords, it might take some time. Also, don’t spend too much and if things don’t work out, quit, stay calm and patient and you are good to go.
HOW TO USE GOOGLE ADWORDS?
- A keyword is a phrase or word that the user searches for and then sees your ad. You will pay for the particular keywords and voila according to your bid you are there. Google counts the clicks on your ads and then charges you for each click. They also calculate the impression, meaning how often your ad pops up when the user is searching. Now, divide clicks by impression, it will give you your click-through rate or CTR. It’s the number of users who visited your site. For example, if you had 5 clicks and 100 impressions then your CTR is 5%.
- Conduct your keyword research by using keyword getaways. You find the most proficient and best PPC services here.
- Structure your Google Adword into different ad campaigns and groups, each of which has relevant keywords to yours.
- Once you have listed the keywords, you can start your bidding. Create the ad copy and make sure you include relevant keywords, a compelling headline, a clear call-to-action, and ad extensions.
For more details on PPC services, digital marketing services in Udaipur, contact Team Brandchanakya to take the business leap.